Friday, June 21, 2013

Wake me up



So a couple of weekends ago we headed out with a couple of guys from Jenny’s work to give wakeboarding another go. We’d tried it last year when we were in the Cayman Islands but sadly it was unsuccessful. We had much better hopes this time.

Jenny was first to try and after many spectacular face dives into the water and louds squeals of frustration, she managed to stand up all by herself. I was too busy shouting ‘helpful’ instructions that I nearly forgot to capture the moment on camera.



Then it was my go, but unfortunately old rugby injuries continue to haunt me and my knees couldn’t take the pressure, so after only a few minutes in the water I had to give in. I’ll save it for another day. Anyway, this gave me the chance to drive the boat which was quite a lot of fun in itself. This then gave Gordon and George the opportunity to show us how it’s really done.








No comments:

Post a Comment