Monday, January 5, 2015

Dubai 7s

A few weeks I had the pleasure of dusting off the old rugby boots and strapping myself from head to toe in order to join the Muscat RFC Vets team on their Dubai 7s campaign. I think it is fair to say that this is a weekend I will not forgot for a long time. Mainly down to the fact that I just had an MRI scan on my shoulder today and awaiting the results of what damage I have done to myself. 

Anyway, check out this short video which demonstrates just how skillful, fit, energetic, pumped up and amazing all the other teams were. Although the guys did themselves proud reaching the semi finals through nothing more than determination and tape!

(Excuse the shaky camera work. Jenny was just overcome at the sight of all these men in rugby shorts!)



And this was one of the only pictures of Jamie available before he got sent off for throwing the ball away...

(the link for the video if it doesn't play above - Dubai 7s)

No comments:

Post a Comment