Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sweet Home Chicago


Now I have always tried to be one of those people who looks forwards and doesn’t think too much about the past. But it would be remiss of me not to touch on the last two and a half years of our life living in Chicago. I will admit that Jenny was right when she said I should have started my blog then as all the fun things we got up to would have been collated.  All I am going to say on the matter is that if you ever find yourself with a chance to live or even visit the Windy City then I highly recommend you do so. It has to be one of the best cities in the world. We met some people who I am confident will remain friends for life and we shared some amazing laughs along the way. Trips such as Nashville, Puerto Rico, Cayman Islands, Las Vegas, California and even Michigan will always be fondly remembered. On top of that the many nights out, each one memorable for their own reasons! Hopefully those people who shared these experiences with us will have the same smile on their face recollecting these good times as I have now writing this post. To the whole Chicago gang, thank you so much from Jenny and I for making the last two and a half years, an absolute blast!




No comments:

Post a Comment